- Go to "Inventory Management" / "Product/Job code management",
- Click on the spy glass, type the "code line" number in the "code line" field,
- Click on the barcode icon and select all products,
- Click on the "Printer" icon.
- In the "Export" window, select the "Format: MS-Excel 97-2000 (Data only)"
- Save the file:
- This is how the final excel file should look like:
Note:You can export the report in Excel, modify it and re-import it with the changes that you have made.
How to export a report to Excel or a PDF document - V7.0