- Via the Point of Sale, click on the magnifying glass to edit a customer.
- Click on the “Accounting” tab.
- Enter a credit limit.
Note: The “Receivable” option must also be activated for the customer.
As soon as an invoice is placed in the receivables, the use of the line of credit will increase. By returning to the customer via the Point of Sale, the customer label will change color according to the value:
- Green if the percentage of the line of credit is between 1 and 50%
- Orange between 51 and 80%
- Red if it is over 80%
- If the customer is over is limit, a message will be prompted when invoicing this customer.