Because we care so much about your Performance in Simplicity, GEM-CAR now uses more color codes to quickly warn or inform you about the most important things, e.g.: insufficient quantity in stock, product part of a purchase, minium quantity reached, etc...)
*Please make sure to keep your GEM-CAR up-to-date to benefit from these new features.
COLORS ASSIGNED TO PRODUCT/JOB CODE
- (1) Part added from the Punch: Orange highlight of the code
- (2) Purchased item: Green text for the whole line
- (3) Appointment item (job code): Grey highlight of the whole line
- (4) Item is not part of the inventory: Red text for the whole line
- (5) Item in Proposed and rescheduled/declined: Grey text for the whole line
COLORS ASSIGNED TO QUANTITY
*You need to activate option 67 to have the quantity color codes.
- (1) Insufficient available quantity: Orange highlight
- (2) Minimum quantity reached: Red underline
- (3) Insufficient and minimum quantity reached: Orange highlight and red underline
COLOR ASSIGNED TO THE PRICE
- Selling price lower than cost: Pink highlight
COLOR ASSIGNED TO THE REAL TIME
This option only works with the Punch Clock.
Pink highlight: "Real Time" punched by technician(s) is higher than the "Planned time".
- From the main menu, go to [Configuration] > [General information],
- Go to the second tab [General information],
- At the bottom of that page you will see 3 colored lines:
- Item not in inventory
- Purchased items
- Purchased items with reception slip
- Click the spy glass on the right to change the color to your preference,
- Click the disk to save and the door to exit.