Step 1 : Work Bay configuration
- Close the POS (Point of Sale) window and, from the Main Menu, select "Planning",
- From the "Planning" menu, select "Work Bay Management",
- Add and/or select your technicians (We recommend managing the technician time vs. work bays),
- Enter the technician’s initials (The initials will then appear in brackets next to each job on the estimates,
- If you also add the total Hourly Cost for each technician, you will get the added benefit of Performance Report,
- Click SAVE.
Step 2 : Associate a specific work bay or technician when entering jobs
- From the POS (Point of Sale) window, start an estimate as usual,
- Enter a Job code, example; J1, Oil Change & Inspection,
- From the Door pull-down menu, select the desired Work Bay or Technician,
- Once you have pressed SAVE or F2, the Technician’s initials will appear next to the Job,
- Estimates and invoices will also have the Technicians name for every job done.
Note: You can assign different Technician for different Job on the same estimate.