Make sure to have installed the printer drivers from the CD or the internet and printed a test page.
Assign the label printer in GEM-CAR
From the main menu, go to Configuration > Local Configuration:
- In the top section, go to line "Oil change", assign the label printer (e.g.: Zebra TLP 2428 Plus),
- Click the disk to save.
Print your oil change labels
You can print oil change labels from 2 different windows. In both cases, you simply need to click the little white label next to the odometer/Mileage value:
From the Point of Sale
From the Punch
After clicking that little white label follow the next steps:
- Enter the next date, manually or by using the , or calendar icon,
- By default, GEM-CAR sets the next date 3 months ahead,
- Enter the next mileage, manually or by using the or icons to adjust it by +/-1000 or +/-5000,
- By default, GEM-CAR adds 5000 for the next mileage.
- Click the printer to print the label.