- Go to the "Configuration" / "General Informations" menu.
- Click on the icon with the yellow box: deposit management.
- Select the product code for the deductible: E.g. D with “Deductible” description on order
- NOTE: Attention, configure the GL codes if you have an accounting bridge.
- Select a “Reservation” step in which the “Reservation” and “Display the vouchers” options are activated.
Use of the deductible code:
- Create an estimate on which you would like a deductible.
- Insert the insurer’s code in the “Invoice to” field in the client file.
- Add the part code: E.g. “D”.
- Enter the deductible amount, the payment method, select the tax group (in general, the deductible is not taxable) and click on the green button to confirm.
- You can then retrieve a copy of the invoice to give to the client, a receipt will be printed.
- You can find your receipt in GEM-CAR in the list of estimates in the "INVOICING" section. Refer to FAQ’s