- IMPORTANT: backup GEM-CAR. (don't skip this very important step)
- IMPORTAT: backup Acomba
- Run GEM-WIZZ
- Either stand alone or through the menu item "accounting bridge configuration",
- Pick Acomba,
- Select "Entrer l'emplacement d'Acomba ET configurer le pont comptable",
- Click the green check-mark until you reach a page with 4 choices, you will usually select the second one.
- Select the company folder and Acomba's location,
- Decide what you want to bring over from Acomba into GEM-CAR.
- THIS WILL DELETE THE CURRENT CUSTOMER/SUPPLIER DATABASE,
- If you select Export unpaid customer receivables/payables, invoices will be created in GEM-CAR, as if you had used the invoice entry window.
- You don't need to click "vérification du lien", this only compares customers/suppliers already in GEM-CAR with those in Acomba (only used for accounting bridge with existing data in both software's)
- Either import the chart of accounts or use the button to skip that step, but it would make sense to import it in most situations,
- Close the tool if you're not setting up the whole bridge.
How to export/import customers/suppliers/ from Acomba
Here is the procedure to import customers and suppliers using the bridge (which will retain the link between customers in both software's).