Create a report attached to a job
- Save your report (preferably in PDF) in the server’s directory C:\VDATA\Report\pvu. Note that if it is not on the server, other users cannot open it.
- You can append a WORD, EXCEL, TXT or PDF document.
Create an operation code for the PEP with PDF inspection – see FAQ
- Go to the Configuration / Report Configuration menu.
Select a work order or click “+” to add one.
- Enter the name and access path.
- Select “DOCUMENT” type.
Create a job code for a PEP maintenance
- The elements in the list will be displayed in the product management and job code form.
- Go to the Inventory / Product Code Management / Job menu.
Click on the “+”.
- Add a “500” category item, code, description.
- At the bottom, select the work order to be used.
Note: Each job code can have its own work order report.
- Automation of the preventive maintenance according to the hours/Millage or duration
- Add this job in preventive maintenance – see FAQ.