The user registration is processed in 2 ways:
- Batch Process: Periodically, the subscriber will pull a report with the new contacts added to the account in CRM.
- Single Process: For a single quick registration, you can send email to the subscriber who will register the contact(s).
In order to speed up the registration process, it's important to:
- Create the Organization in CRM with the required informations mentioned below:
In the DETAILS section of the organization in CRM
- The account should be active:
- The field "Rating" must be set to "Active"
- The account should be a customer or a prospect:
- The field "Type" must be set to "Customer" or "Prospect"
- Create the contact(s) in the organization with the required informations mentioned below:
In the CONTACTS section of the the account in CRM
- The contact must be created with:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email *** no capital letters ***
- Language = "English" (or "French")
Therefore when the subscriber will generate the report for the new contact(s) in CRM, all the contacts created with the required conditions above will be part of the report and and will be registered.
Note: If you don't the contact(s) you entered in CRM in the list of the registered users:
- The contact was not properly entered in CRM.
- Contact the subscriber for more information if necessary.