Available from release 10.1You can now customize the rental module according to your needs (e.g.: vehicles, equipments, etc...).
From the main menu, goto "Configuration > General information":
- Go to the "Message and Agenda" tab,
- You can now edit:
- the title of The Rental contract,
- the header of the declaration,
- the text of the Insurance declaration (part 1),
- the text of the Insurance declaration (part 2),
- Click the disk to save.
Available from version 10.1You can now reverse the receivable payment invoices (e.g.: for NSF) the same you reverse regular invoices. No need to call the Support team.
The user registration is processed in 2 ways:
- Batch Process: Periodically, the subscriber will pull a report with the new contacts added to the account in CRM.
- Single Process: For a single quick registration, you can send email to the subscriber who will register the contact(s).
In order to speed up the registration process, it's important to:
- Create the Organization in CRM with the required informations mentioned below:
In the DETAILS section of the organization in CRM
- The account should be active:
- The field "Rating" must be set to "Active"
- The account should be a customer or a prospect:
- The field "Type" must be set to "Customer" or "Prospect"
- Create the contact(s) in the organization with the required informations mentioned below:
In the CONTACTS section of the the account in CRM
- The contact must be created with:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email *** no capital letters ***
- Language = "English" (or "French")
Therefore when the subscriber will generate the report for the new contact(s) in CRM, all the contacts created with the required conditions above will be part of the report and and will be registered.
Note: If you don't the contact(s) you entered in CRM in the list of the registered users:
- The contact was not properly entered in CRM.
- Contact the subscriber for more information if necessary.
Available since release 10.1From the Point of Sale, a right-click on a button will open the help (FAQ) page related to that button.
An FAQ button has also been added to the [General Information] window of the [Configuration] menu.
- Right-click the spy glass next to the customer number,
- The menu or help (FAQ) page related to customers will open.
Click each section of the menu below to view the new features, improvements and Internet resources.
- New button added to merge vehicles for a customer
- You can now merge a customer's vehicles from the customer's vehicle maintenance window.
- Integration with credit card terminal with receipts.
- New yearly sales report for a product through the Inventory window
- Through the Inventory window, you can quickly see the yearly sales report of a product for the last 3 years.
- New button added to tire storage
- Allows you to transfer a tire storage to another vehicle of the customer from the Tire storage maintenance window.
- Direct support lines added to the help page
- From the Point of Sale, in the help page, you will find your direct local lines to reach the Support.
- New font size for the legal text on the invoices
- You can now raise the font size of the legal text on the invoices to 12, to meet the laws in some areas. (e.g: Florida)
- Improvement added to the account statements for administrative fees invoices
- On the account statement a note will indicate administrative fees invoices.
- Fix added to deposits
- The cost of the deposits are adjusted to 0$.
- Fix added to Option 75
- The option 75 removes the technician's initials from the estimate or invoice when it is visualized. If we use all 50 characters available for the description, while visualizing the estimate, the last 4 characters will be removed.
- Fix added to the account statement email message
- The email message sent with the account statements will now be modified from the general email message configuration.
- Improvement added to the creation of a supplier product
- The creation of a supplier product in the purchase window has been improved.
- Improvement added to purchase with supplier product codes
- The creation of a purchase order with the supplier product codes has been adjusted
- Fix added to the tax group on new purchase orders
- New purchase orders will use the supplier’s default tax group.
- Fix added to the items ordering sequence on the reception slips
- The sequence of the items on the reception slip will match the same sequence of these items in the purchase window.
- Improvement added to the cost in the price matrix
- A validation has been added to the markup percentage on the cost in the price matrix.
- Fix added to the appointment's confirmation by text message
- If the appointment was in the non scheduled bay, the message would still contain the [JOB] and [DATE]. Now the description and date will be shown..
- Fix added to the Sales report by department
- Sales report by department will display the total of new customers.
- Fix added to the "Aging vehicle in operation" report
- The report will show the the total of vehicles.
- Improvement added to the WALK-IN CUSTOMER
- The WALK-IN CUSTOMER will not be modified from the customer management window.
- The price and cost importation from MACPEK has been fixed
- WHI (Dave, Nexpart, etc...)
- The "WHI" template for Internet links (like Dave Nexpart ...) has been updated to enhance parts and labour importation
POINT OF SALE New features!
- New core tracking system SEE FAQ
- The prefix “C-” will be added to the original part number for the core part number.
- New color codes in POS SEE FAQ
- Be aware of the different status of your items with the new color codes.
- Search by plate number SEE FAQ
- You can now use the vehicle's "PLATE" field to search for a customer.
- Display or hide « +App. taxes » SEE FAQ
- Display or hide « +App. taxes » from a job's total on the invoice.
- Deactivate CARFAX for a specific customer SEE FAQ
- You can deactivate the CARFAX for a specific customer.
- Alternate delivery address SEE FAQ
- You can now display an alternate delivery address on the invoice.
- Back invoicing with restrictions SEE FAQ
- You can now limit how far you can back invoice.
PUNCH CLOCK New feature!
- Visual aid for modified hours SEE FAQ
- When a technician's hours have been modified in advisor mode, the edited line with be underlined.
INVENTORY New feature!
- Report by line code SEE FAQ
- You can now have inventory report by line code.
POINT OF SALE Improvement!
- New 411 integration
- The 411 integration is fully updated with their latest changes.