- Color code used on estimates - V7.0
- What are the colour codes in the Point of Sale
- Display color code that indicates that a parts inventory is less than the minimum, via the POS
- Display a message that indicates that a part in inventory is at its minimum via the POS - V7.0
- How to mask or hide the cost and profit margin on the POS (Point of Sale) window
- Configuration to hide the vehicle information with a note box from the POS
- How to set an automatic default profit margin when manually entering parts on the POS window
- How to configure the additional margin to print out a report on additional profits
Features and functions
- How to print your labels for the next oil/belt change/service V6.0
- How to enter an invoice for an inventory/stock purchase for the shop
- How to make a guarantee invoice without affecting the sales margin reports
- How to verify and adjust your profit/margin on your estimate before presenting it
- Put notes on a vehicle and see them in the POS - 7.0
- How to hide the memo panel (white box) in the POS
- How to activate the " Account receivables " payment method for a particular customer?
- How to set a credit limit for a customer?
- How to register a payment on an account receivable customer?
- How do I credit an invoice or refund a customer?
- Trying to edit an item from the grid rather than from the bottom of the grid
In order to hide the car information on the POS you need to do the following:
- From GEMCAR's main menu, select Configuration and General Configuration.
- Scroll down to option 86 and tick it off. Hit the save button on the bottom right.
- Now if you open a new POS window, the car information will be hidden by a Note panel instead. To be able to see the car info, simple click on the word MAKE on the left side to swithc between Note panel and car info.
In the Point of Sale, when adding a part :
- If the quantity in stock is less than the minimum value, the background color of the quantity field change to green
- If the quantity in stock is less than “1”, the background color of the quantity field changes to red.
- If the quantity in stock is more or equal to the minimum quantity value, the background color of the quantity field change to yellow.
Line color code:
- Whole line in light blue : Selected line
- Whole line in light gray: Job
- Whole line in light red: Job whose actual time is longer than the billed time
- Price with pink background: The cost of the product is at $0 or more than the sale price
- Code hilighted in orange : part wa added by the technician from de Timstamp
Text color code:
- Line red text: Non-inventoried item of which the parts must be ordered
- - parts transferred online or added via the “point of sale”
- Line with green text: Item that was received via the Point of Sale purchasing module.
- Line with black text: Inventoried item
- Line with gray text: Item that has just been inventoried but with no quantity in inventory
In order to better control the inventory, you can display a message that indicates that the piece’s inventory is at its minimum via the POS when you add it to the Point of Sale.
- Go to the “Configuration / General Options” menu.
- In the “Options” tab, select option #49.
When a part will be added in the Point of Sale with an available quantity less than the minimum value set, a message box will appear.