- Creating a product from the POS using the price matrix
- Creating a product from the inventory using the price matrix
- Creating a product from the purchase module using the price matrix
- Transferring product from the Internet Order system using the price matrix and make manual adjustment
- Top 10.5 range and margin I should put in the matrix
- How to assign price levels by customer and link these to parts and tires?
- How do set the default price level when creating a new customer
- How to the the 9 level of price in the inventory
- How adjust the price level based on the category, make or model of a group of item,
- How to show all 9 level of pricing in the POS for 1 item
- How do I manage my tire price list
- How to add a linked item to the list of the linked item
- How can a product be automatically linked or associated to another? How to set-up and use linked products?
- How to linked multiple item
- List of the 10.5 item that should be link
- Display color code that indicates that a parts inventory is less than the minimum, via the POS
- Display a message that indicates that a part in inventory is at its minimum via the POS - V7.0
- Set a quantity minimum and maximum in a product in the inventory
- How generate automatic purchase order when reaching the minimum quantity
- Printing a report that show minimum quantity reached
- How do I set my min/max quantity, what is the formula
- Order your oil change printer, roll of sticker, ribbon and help to install the printer, click here...
- Order oil change label online Zebra, click here...
- Order ribbon for the oil change sticker Zebra, click here....
- How to configure your oil change sticker
- Set different format of sticker with different logo by service
- How to configure to memorize the parts of a job (e.g.: oil change) – V7.1
- How do I configure GEM-CAR to remember all the items related to individual customer’s oil change (Oil filter model and part number, type and quantity of oil)?
- How to print your labels for the next oil/belt change/service V6.0
- How to set preventative maintenance for an oil change to a specific mileage
- Using the DYMO printer : scraping the old sticker from the after market tinted windshield could cause damages ...
- Using the DYMO printer : sticker are thermal transfer so they will fade after 3 months (place them behind the sun visor for infrequent customer)
- Using the DYMO printer : configuration may be very hard
- Is GEM-CAR compatible with my printer ( Zebra, Brother QL 700, Dymo 450 ... )
- Is GEM-CAR compatible with my oil change sticker from my supplier ...
- Helping in configuring your label printer, this activity is not cover if you didn't purchase the printer with GEM-CAR, applicable fees of $100
- Top 10.5 to print your sticker from GEM-CAR