- Go to "Planning > Document progression planning",
- Choose a step that you wish to modify-"Select step to be configured",
- Choose a step that you wish to add-"Steps that can be added",
- Click on the "Forward" icon (>>) or (>) in order to transfer the step that can be added to the "Step(s) selected" window.
- On the menu, go to Configuration > Local Configuration
- Select a model at the bottom panel and click on the 3 dots (...) next to the model name.
- Note: If you don't see the (...) next to the model name when you first click on it, select another line and click back on it and (...) should appear.
- On the Report Model Management window,
- Check "Display company information" and "Display the highlighted items",
- And click on the color spy glass,
- Choose your color,
- And click OK,
- Click Save, then Exit,
- Click Exit.
From the POS (Point of Sale) window, open an order ready for payment (example: $72.52),
- Click on Invoice or press F4,
- In the CASH amount entry field, enter the amount given by the customer (example: $100),
- Click the CASH tab ONCE and the amount owned will be displayed on the bottom right field (example $27.48),
- Once the change has been submitted, click on the CASH tab TWICE to confirm full payment,
- Click the Print icon to register and print the payment receipt.
Hint: To save paper, if your customer does not need or require a receipt, you can also click on the Green dollars sign icon (Invoice without printing)!
Generally, the system uses the logo that you selected in “Configuration” / “Save logo”.
- Go to the menu “Configuration” / “Modify logo”.
- Click on the folder icon.
- Choose your logo and click on "Open"
- Save and Exit.