Release note - GEM-CAR version 13.0.2
- GEM-CHECK forms for courtesy cars and Post Canada; and
- invoice models for euros and CFA; and
- Monaco Group catalogue integration.
- the AutoServe1 integration; and
- the e-mail module.
New features and improvements
- We changed the e-mail module. - USER MANUAL
- It is now compatible with the .Net technology.
- When sending an estimate, if the e-mail address of an advisor is defined in the password management settings, this address will be used instead of the default one set in the general Information settings.
- We improved the AutoServe1 integration. - USER MANUAL
- GEM-CAR now uses the latest API version of AutoServe1 and the latest technology.
- Advisors' usernames and passwords for the suppliers’ websites can now be configured in GEM-CAR for individual usage in the Point of Sale.
- We added Monaco Group catalogue integration. It can now be installed and configured with the GEM-CAR Installer. - USER MANUAL
- We added a read-only access to the punch clock.
- We added columns (Sale price, Total) and total on the inventory value report.
- We improved the price breakdown to proposed and rescheduled.
- We added an option to show the punch detail on the invoice.
- The local database “01PVLOC.MDB” is now compressed when GEM-CAR starts up.
- We added new invoice models in Euro and CFA.
- We changed the loading printer message for cloud customers.
- We changed the invoice message titles for a clearer user interface.
- The sales reports by customers now show all customers if no customer is selected.
- We improved the way to set a discount on partial payments in recording payments.
- The 90-day no payment option is not available anymore for British Columbia customers.
- We added integration of .NET technology with the financing partners.
- It now only uses the invoice value instead of the car value on the invoice ad.
- We added:
- a new Canada Post inspection form; and
- a new courtesy car inspection form.
- We fixed:
- the cash drawer module to show all payments;
- the note details when adding tire storage from the punch clock;
- the configurable message for multiple invoices;
- the memo when a reminder is linked to a job;
- the date format on the report for checks to suppliers;
- the problem with the key tags reports and the Brother QL printer;
- the problem with the Product/Job code management option “Keep price”;
- the insurance module on invoices with signature for multiple invoices templates;
- the title of the sales by customer reports;
- some layout issues on the check and payments log;
- the tax amount on the tax report;
- a truncated field on the sales by product report;
- a typo error in the products/jobs category management options; and
- wrong VIN code transmissions to AutoServe1.
- We fixed a timer problem. No backups are being missed anymore.