Invoicing fleet-owned vehicles
GEM-CAR permits you to manage invoices for fleet-owned vehicles. With this method, you can receive the vehicles, do jobs on them and invoice the customer that owes the fleet later. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Produce or retrieve the estimate for the work done on the vehicle.
- From the Point of sale, before invoicing, click on the Deliv. slip button to display the shipping order. This document is similar to an invoice, but does not contain prices.
- Print the document and obtain the signature of the client as proof.
- Invoice the customer creating an account receivable for the owner of the fleet.
- Send the account statement to the owner of the fleet.