In this article, you will find how to create invoices that contain deductibles and insurance payments. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Make sure that deductibles are properly configured in the General information configuration window.
- Make sure the insurer is properly configured as a payment method in the Payment methods configuration window.
- Make sure the insurer is properly configured as a customer that can be a third-party payer in the Customer maintenance window.
- Make sure that the insurer is properly configured as a third party payer in the profile of the client in the Customer maintenance window.
- Create or retrieve the estimate.
- Add the franchise product to the estimate and collect the payment for it using the appropriate payment method.
- Collect the payment for the rest of the invoice using the insurer as a payment method.
For business customers, at step 7, you may have to split the invoice for the taxes to be paid by the customer and not by the insurer.