Balance the receipts on the on-screen end of day reports
When visualizing the on-screen end-of-day report, GEM-CAR asks you if credits and debits balance on the report. If they do not balance, follow the steps detailed below.
- When asked if the receipts are balanced, click NO to abort the end-of-day procedure and go back to the Point of Sales window.
- Click on the magnifying glass button in the top right corner of the window.
- In the Search window, select 99 - INVOICED in the Step dropdown menu
- Select an invoice in the list that does not balance.
- Click on the $ (Reverse this invoice) button.
- Modify the payment methods as required by clicking on the buttons.
- Click on the $ button (Invoice without printing) or the printer button (Print).
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 for each invoice for which the payment methods have been entered incorrectly.