How to export and print a list of customer e-mails
Show the list of e-mails
Follow the steps below to show a list of customer e-mails.
- In the GEM-CAR main menu, go to Reports > Customer Management.
- In the Reports window, in the top left corner, check the Clients option.
- Select Send e-mail and text messages / Print labels on the list of reports.
- Check the Summary list of customers who visited the shop option.
- Choose a time period in the Criteria section.
- Click on the printer button to show the print preview.
Export the list of e-mails
Follow the steps below to export the onscreen list in various formats that can be saved on the computer.
- While the list of customer e-mails report is showing onscreen, click on the envelope button on the top left corner.
- In the Export window, select the file format for the export from the Format drop-down menu. It can be PDF or Excel, for example.
- From the Destination drop-down menu, choose between opening the exported report in the default application by selecting the Application option or saving the file on the computer by selecting the Disk file option.
Print the list of e-mails
While the list of customer e-mails report is showing onscreen, click on the printer button on the top left corner to print the report.