Invoice taxes only
In certain circumstances, you may want to invoice customers for taxes only. To do so, follow the steps below.
- From the Point of sales, prepare or retrieve an estimate.
- For all the items on the estimate, add a double of them with a negative (-1) quantity.
- Select an item that has a negative quantity and click on the STD button.
- From the Tax group management window, double-click on TAX EXEMPT on the list.
- When asked if you wish to apply this tax group to all items on the estimate, answer No. You do not want to apply it to items with a positive quantity.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 for all items with a negative quantity on the estimate.
- When done, only the amount corresponding to the taxes should remain and you can invoice it by clicking on the F4 - Invoice button.