Notes for items
From the Point of sale, you can add notes to items on estimates such as jobs, parts or discounts. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Create a new estimate and add items to it or retrieve one for editing.
- Select an item on the list.
- Click on the Memo button.
- Type a note that will be displayed on the invoice in the Item memo field.
- Type a note that will not be displayed on the invoice in the Internal note field.
- Click on the door button to return to the Point of sale.
After having added item notes, when printing invoices, they will display on them.
Keywords: #quote #proposal #estimation