In this section, you will find the information about the client reports and their related options.
This report is accessible from the GEM-CAR Main menu by going to Reports > Customer management > Client list. It can also be accessed by clicking on the Print button in the Customer management window.
This report will provide you with a list of all your customers in summary, detailed or label formats.
From client and To client fields: These fields are used to set a starting point and an ending point to the list. Enter the customer numbers in these fields to build a custom list. The default values, 0000000000 and ZZZZZZZZZZ, correspond to all customers.
Report type section: The three (3) report types correspond to the formats below.
- Summary: This format is the simplest version of the report on which you will find the customer numbers, names, telephone numbers, fax numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Detailed: This format contains more information. You will find the customer numbers, names, addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, cellphone numbers, e-mail addresses and discount groups.
- Labels: Choosing this format prints a list of labels with the customer names and addresses.
Sort section: The two (2) sorting options below are available for the Client list reports.
- Numeric: When this option is selected, the report is sorted numerically by customer numbers.
- Alphabetical: When this option is selected, the report is sorted alphabetically by customer names.
Print this list of clients with an account receivable: When this box is checked, only customers for which there are active account receivables will show on the report.
Clients in a discount group: When this box is checked, only customers who are included in discount groups will show on the report. This option is only available for detailed reports.
Customers associated to a vendor: When this box is checked, only customers who are associated with vendors will show on the report. This option is only available for detailed reports.