- On the POS window, open the estimate the parts are for,
- Select the item or items being received. To select more then one item at a time, press and hold the CTRL button while selecting the items with your mouse",
- Maintaining the items selected, click on the “Purchase" icon,
- Select the supplier,
- Enter the invoice or delivery slip number,
- If necessary adjust the quantities ordered and prices,
- Click the Save icon.
- In the field marked Core, add or adjust the CORE value,
- If the CORE is good, check the OK Core box.
- If the Core is not returnable, do not check this box and the core amount will be charged to the customer.
- If needed, adjust the tax amounts (a Star will appear if and when tax amounts have been modified,
Step 3 : Transfer to Accounts Payable (F9),
- Click on the Transfer Icon or press F9.
NOTE:in the POS window, you can hit the core icon to view all credit pending