From the POS (Point of Sale) window, open an order ready for payment (example: $72.52),
- Click on Invoice or press F4,
- In the CASH amount entry field, enter the amount given by the customer (example: $100),
- Click the CASH tab ONCE and the amount owned will be displayed on the bottom right field (example $27.48),
- Once the change has been submitted, click on the CASH tab TWICE to confirm full payment,
- Click the Print icon to register and print the payment receipt.
Hint: To save paper, if your customer does not need or require a receipt, you can also click on the Green dollars sign icon (Invoice without printing)!