GEM-CAR doesn't support multi-currencies, but :
- Add a note on the supplier invoice for the accounting department to pay it with US $
- Add a note in the invoice entry in GEM-CAR to paid the supplier in US $ FAQ ....
TIP : when giving a PO number add "US" at the beginning.
- On the check/cheque, add the currency with "US" next to the two amount and Initialized.
- Amount over $3000 are usually frozen for 3 weeks by the bank.
- If you have set your GEM-CAR with a US bank account, make sure you change you bank while printing a check .... FAQ....