- From the Main Menu, click on Configuration,
- From the Configuration Sub-Menu, click on General Information,
- From the Options page, Enter Oil Change job code in the Standard Oil Change Field ex J1,
- SAVE and EXIT,
- Select yes,
- Enter the Oil Filter part number, description etc,
- Enter the Oil type and quantity (you can change this information after the Technician as given the correct volume (ex: 4.6 quarts or litres).
- After you have invoiced the customer and gone thru an End of Day procedure, this information will be saved.
Next time this customer returns for an oil change and you indicate YES when prompted (Do you want to remember all the items associated with this job?), the same filter and oil volume will be indicated automatically on the estimate and work order! (Saving valuable labor time!)