The wallpaper is specific to a station.
- Save your images to .jpg format.
- Use a size close to your screen resolution or screen format for a better display.
- If you are comfortable with photo editing,
- Use the screen resolution as a reference,
- Without shrinking the photo, remove or crop 60 pixels from the height dimensions to avoid any shrink in GEM-CAR. (e.g.: if my screen resolution is 1920 x 1080, my wallpaper would be 1920 x 1020, so -60 pixels to the height)
- Right-click the GEM-CAR icon,
- Click "Open file location",
By default the GEM-CAR wallpapers are located in the folder "c:\vdata\Design\fond", but you can follow these steps to find it in the GEM-CAR location folder:
- On the left of the address bar, click the UP arrow to go to the parent directory which is the "vdata" folder,
- or click the "vdata" name in the address bar,
- Go to the folder : "vdata\Design\fond" and save your image,
- Rename the file accordingly to the language you'll be using in GEM-CAR:
- "Logo0.jpg" if you are using FRANÇAIS
- "Logo1.jpg" if you are using ENGLISH
- "Logo2.jpg" if you are using US ENGLISH
- Now when you open GEM-CAR make sure you select the right language.