To create Basic Preventative Maintenance
- Go to "Vehicle Management" / "Basic preventative maintenance"
- Click on the Green ADD icon (+),
- Enter a job code or click the Search icon to access the Job List and double click a job,
- Press your TAB button to move to the next steps and enter the information as desired,
- Make sure to Check the Active box in order to make each Maintenance automatic,
Activate Basic and OEM Preventative Maintenance Reminders
- Go to POS
- Choose a customer with vehicle
- Go to "Vehicle file"
- Go to "OEM's Preventative maintenance" tab
- For basic prevenative maitnenance click on the button "Add Basic Maintenance"
- For "OEM's Preventative Maintenance" click on the spy glass and choose your maintenance job
- You can ADD, DELETE or MODIFY any one of the procedures by selecting the procedure and clicking the ADD (+ sign) or DELETE(- sign) button
- Save when you are done
NOTE: Do not forget to activate your "OEM's Preventative Maintenance" by checking the "Active" check mark.