Setting the default number of copiesIn the main menu, go to Configuration > Local configuration,
- Select the "Printers" tab,
- On the bottom part of the window, select the "99 | Invoiced" line,
- Click the number under the "Copies" column,
- Enter the desired number of copies,
- Click the diskette to save.
Setting one-time use number of copies
For occasional use, you can manually indicate the number of copies you want to print, in the payment window, when closing an invoice.
Multiples copies are not possible with HP 1020 printers.