The vehicle down time analysis report allows you time your vehicle(s) spent at the garage.
To activate this report:
- In the menu, go to Configuration > General Information,
- Check option 91 - Use the date and time of arrival and departure of the customer instead of the 'Customer has arrived' option,
- Click the disk to save.
To bring data to the report:
- You need to take the habit of clicking the button "Customer has arrived" when the customer arrives,
- And clicking the same button again when the customer is leaving,
- And click "Yes" to indicate the customer has left.
- To verify or manually edit the time of arrival and departure, simply right-click on the button "Customer has arrived",
- Click Close.
To use the report:
- After closing the invoice(s) and doing an End of day,
- In the menu, go to Reports > Performance,
- Select Down time analysis report,
- Enter a starting and ending date,
- And click on the printer to display the report.