GEM-CAR is a billing and a shop management software for body shop. Designed to optimized your production schedule, shop owner can manage the floor plan by the implementation of the electronic punch clock software for flat rate technicians. Using digital inspection also speed up the process of approval of the additional repair.
|SAVE time :|
- Two ways texting
- Schedule appointment
- Quick order
- Manage inventory
- Supplement approval
By transferring estimates from :
- EMS Files,
- Mitchell Ultra Mate,
ASK for pricing and a FREE
With our Body shop management software you will have a better understanding of the difference between your estimated time on an estimate and the paid time from the consumer or insurance company in dollars and profit!
Save time by transferring your insurance estimates from Audatex, Mitchell and CCC to GEM-COLLISION in a simple click, and then manage your schedule and profitability.
While using GEM-COLLISION we manage the labor cost of the job and paint material cost to protect your estimated totals to the real total expense, including ensuring your profitability!
The electronic punch clock is a great way to communicate with your employees by chat and allowing them to complete digital inspections including pictures of items to be approved or supplemented. Technicians would also scan with a bar code reader any additional materials used on the job like seam sealer, window primer, rust proofing, weld thru primer and car covers.
If supplements to the insurance company or clients are becoming a concern, use GEM-COLLISION to manage the outstanding balance due. Make sure you are legally protected by using the electronic signature pad or verbal authorization time stamp.
Send pictures and text customers to get approval and communicate completion of work in one click.
In addition consider using our integrated CRM solution for GEM-COLLISION to communicate the work steps with your clients, delivery status and manage reviews and reputation management of your business with GEM-CRM.
In conclusion ask for a demo to discover how GEM-COLLISION can assist you in maximizing your shop profitability and performance.
Collision Management Software : GEM-COLLISION
Choosing which software to manage your collision repair shop is one of the most important decisions that you will make for your business. With our collision shop management software you will have a better understanding of the difference between your estimated time and the paid time from the consumer or insurance company in dollars and profit! While a software product that will give you information to make important decisions is key; choosing software that is simple to use for all staff members should also be considered very carefully. Any software is only as valuable as the features of that software that are actually used on a day to day basis. Many software products are only used at a small fraction of their capability.
Software Implementation : success rules
Most often this is due to a lack of training and coaching from the outset. GEM-COLLISION, our body shop Management Software, is very easy to learn and one-on-one training makes deployment even more effective.
- We start by converting the data from your current software (we currently convert from more than 50 different brands).
- You will work with a dedicated trainer who will teach the software basics as well as be your coach and key point of contact during the implementation process.
- All of our Trainers have more than 30 years experience in the automotive business and each has coached hundreds of shops to successful implementation. And it doesn’t end there.
- Our Trainers are always available to coach and counsel owners as they grow their business (and profits).
- In addition, we offer GEM-UNIVERSITY to all staff members.
- This is an online learning portal with plenty of great “how to” videos. We also have an online FAQ with detailed explanations of procedures using screen captures for ease of learning.
List of key modules
- The Point of Sale is the heart of body shop Management Software where most functions are completed.
- Take an Appointment for future service using the integrated calendar/scheduler, add jobs with notes for the technicians,
- Add parts to the work order through integrations with your parts stores or easily add parts manually from other sources like OE dealers who do not have online ordering available.
- Access the customer information section with one click to modify customer information.
- Track Returns to make sure that credits are issued from your parts suppliers in a timely manner.
- Access the Vehicle Management with one click to add a vehicle or modify current information.
- Use Carfax VIN decoder to make adding vehicle information fast and accurate.
- Access your vehicle service history with ease.
- Email estimates or invoice copies directly to customers.
- Communicate with your customers via text messaging.
- Print key tag labels with ease so you always know what keys belong to each vehicle.
- If supplements to the insurance company or clients are becoming a concern, use GEM-COLLISION to manage the outstanding balance due.
- Make sure that you are legally protected by using the Electronic Signature Pad or the Verbal Authorization Stamp.
Use the electronic integrated Punch Clock to track time on jobs, monitor technician performance and gather information on productivity statistics. Technicians can add other items used in the repair such as seam sealer, window primer, rust proofing, weld thru primer and car covers using a barcode scanner directly from the Punch Clock window. Use the Internal Chat feature to communicate between Service Advisors and the Technicians in the shop. Digital Inspections are becoming the new normal is repair shops and GEM-COLLISION has a comprehensive package of inspection forms available. Custom inspection forms can be designed and integrated. Technicians can complete digital inspections and take photos using a tablet which are then linked and stored with the work order and can be sent to customers via email.
By transferring your insurance estimates from Audatex, Mitchell and CCC to GEM-COLLISION in a simple click and then manage your schedule and profitability. When using GEM-COLLISION, we manage the labor cost of the job and paint material cost to compare your estimated totals to the real total expense, thereby ensuring your profitability!
Managing inventory is important whether it is items that are stocked or those that are ordered specifically for a vehicle being serviced. Easily track inventory movement and be certain that all parts are added to the work order. You can automatically create barcodes for any parts and services or use the barcode that is on the part. The integrated online ordering from your parts suppliers allows parts to be added to work orders with ease. Transfer the parts from your supplier website and configure the advanced Price Matrix to maintain a specified profit margin.
Key performance indicator & reporting
GEM-COLLISION offers a very comprehensive group of reports to help you manage your business. Most reports are configured by date range which allows you up to the minute information on sales, purchases, receivables, payables and virtually every aspect of your business health.