Here is a list of reasons why customers appointment aren't showing in your Automotive appointment software
Reason 1: Overlapping appointments
- You receive a message that there is an overlapping appointment, the duration of the latter is 0:00 and it does not appear in the appointments.
- At the top of the appointment form, click on the “position” button.
- In the appointment position mode, choose a view with the job form.
- Jobs in white are not scheduled: Duration is 0 or arrival time is 0:00.
- Select and drag the job in the calendar (duration required).
Reason 2: Duration is 0:00
- You placed a job that has a duration of 0:00 minutes
Reason 3: No arrival time
- Appointments with no arrival time are scheduled in the appointment form in white.
Reason 4: End-of-day deletes appointments at the “invoice” stage
- When you schedule one of the jobs (500 category) for another day and you make the client’s invoice, the jobs turn blue.
- When you do an end-of-day, they disappear from the agenda so as not to bog it down. You will therefore lose your appointments.
If you must complete the job later, be sure to create it in a BLOCK or make another estimate for the job for this client.
Automotive appointment software