- On the POS window, press F1 or click on “New Order”,
- Enter the customer’s name or number,
- Note: the word customer will be highlighted in red to indicate there is a unpaid balance,
- Press F5 or click the add “+” icon, enter “AR” and press enter,
- A window will appear with a list of all current and outstanding invoices,
- Select all the invoices that apply for the payment you are receiving,
- On the bottom left side you may add a rebate or a discount as well as change the amount being received,
- Click on” Accept”,
- If a Reminder window appears, simply click “No”,
- Proceed with recording the payment as you would normally, except this time the receivables option will not be available,
- Click on the Printer button to register the payment and print a receipt.
NOTE: An invoice number will be automatically generated in order to record and print the receipt but will in no way affect your proper sales statistics.
If you wish to make a partial payment on an invoice, click here