- Go to the “Supplier / Configuration of check template” menu.
- Select a field to edit in the scroll down menu list.
- The field will turn yellow on the check template.
- Use the other options to move the “X” from left to right and the “Y” up and down.
- Save to apply the changes.
Note: You can always return to the default values by reassigning them.
TIP : overlap a printer check on a withe paper over a real check paper with empty field
IMPORTANT : take a screen shot of your setting .... If you ever loose your setting, you will be happy to have them