Each computer can be configured to print labels on different printers in different sizes. For example: oil change on a Zebra 2" and tire labels on a Zebra 4".
NOTE: Buy a Zebra printer online via GEM-CAR's online ordering site and obtain free assistance on how to configure the printer with your software. Order a printer online
Configuring the oil change label printer
- Install your label printer's drivers.
- Go to the Windows "Start" menu, then to "Devices and Printers".
- Select the Zebra printer.
- Right-click to select "Printer properties".
In the "Properties" menu, click on the "Preferences" button.
Go to the size tab.
- Click on "new" to add a size or "change" to make a change
- Create a style "Oil"
- Choose the size:
- Width 5.08
- Height 5.55
Return to the option tab.
- Select the speed 7.6 cm/s.
- Choose a temperature of 5.
- Choose the size "Oil".
Go to the tab "Advanced settings".
- Select "thermal transfer" in continuous mode.
Configuring the Zebra bar code label printer in GEM-CAR
- Go to the Configuration / Local Configuration menu.
- Select the option "Product labels".
- In the scroll-down printer menu, choose Zebra .
- Save by clicking on the diskette icon on the bottom right (not the one in the grid).