Using the barcode label from a box or a product
- Story : an Air filter in inventory :
- A tech will call it a FA1893,
- Ordered from OEM FORD as 9L8Z-9601-A,
- And the barcode is 31508-25988.
- Scan it in the POS by adding it to the estimate,
- If it doesn't bring the product : don't create it,
- Go to the inventory file,
- Scan the barcode in the "barcode" field,
- Click Save.
From the POS, you can use any of the product item to load the product in the POS
- Product code,
- Supplier code,
- Barcode label.
Creating a barcode for a product that doesn't have a barcode label
- Product like Nitrogen, using the welding machine, etc : don't have a barcode
- Print a barcode label from the inventory
Solution : GEM-CAR will use the product number as the barcode label sticker