GEM-CAR doesn't support multi-currencies, but :
- Add a note on the supplier invoice for the accounting department to pay it with US $
- Add a note in the invoice entry in GEM-CAR to paid the supplier in US $ FAQ ....
TIP : when giving a PO number add "US" at the beginning.
- On the check, add the currency with "US" next to the two amount and Initialized.
- Amount over $3000 are usually frozen for 3 weeks by the bank.
- If you have set your GEM-CAR with a US bank account, make sure you change you bank while printing a check .... FAQ....
IMPORTANT on the category of foreign part, adjust the additional margin to the value of the exchange rate. This way your selling price would reflect the currency adjustment