Here is the list of the types of work orders available in GEM-CAR
In order to facilitate the search and configuration of work orders, the report now allows you to select
- 1 to 4 jobs per page
- Display the barcode
- Zone to manually point in the time/date generator.
Configuration of the template
- Go to the menu “Configuration” / “Local Configuration”.
- Select an invoice template by clicking on the magnifying glass.
- In the grid, select and modify line with type to "Work order".
The reports are in the Vdata/Report directory
- Work_Order_Tire .rpt
Car work order (option with 1 to 4 jobs and barcodes optional)
- Default work order
Truck work order (option with 1 to 4 jobs and barcodes optional)
- You can change the work order associated with your job.
- Select your job code in the inventory code management form.
- In the order’s scroll-down menu, select the “truck work order” report type.
Tire work order
- Select your tire installation job code.
- In the order’s scroll-down menu, select the “tire work order” report type.
Inspection work order
- You can create an inspection in the job code note via the code list inventory form.
- Select your job code.
- In the job note, enter your 36-point inspection.
- You can use the “O” to make a checkbox and hit “Enter” to change lines.
- In the order’s scroll-down menu, select the “inspection work order” report type.
To change the model, go to Configuration/local configuration