The Environmental Management Fee (EMF) is a mandatory fee charged by the appropriate provincial government, and it is collected to offset the costs of recycling end-of-life products. (ex: management of used oils, gloves and so on)
Note: DO NOT USE if you have an accounting bridge.
You can configure the charges in two ways in GEM-CAR:
Note: The use of the term "environmental tax" is legally prohibited.
- The Rate,
- The Effective Date,
- A maximum amount (optional),
- Check the "Cumulative" box,
- Click on the diskette to save.
Follow the FAQ Configuration of the workshop equipment by making the following changes:
- Choose a different Product Code (ex: EMF),
- Choose a different Description (ex: ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT FEES),
- Choose a Percentage (%),
- Choose a different Max Amount