Put several supplier Internet links per user
Some suppliers offer multiple accounts to their online catalogue so that users can be logged into their site at the same time without sharing the shopping cart. This is reducing the source of confusion and purchasing errors.
The clerks must exist to link their accounts to the clerk.
- From the main menu, go to "Configuration / General information",
- Choose the "Internet resource" tab,
- Choose the supplier with multiple accounts,
- Choose on "Clerk" at the bottom of the screen,
- Click the "MORE" and then enter the Username and Password,
- Choose the magnifying glass and link the account to a clerk,
- Choose the floppy disk to save,
- Repeat steps 5-7 for all accounts.
In the point of sale, depending on the clerk selected, the configured account will be pushed to the supplier account.
If the point of sale is open when adding the accounts, it will have to be closed and re-opened to apply the changes.