How to connect to your remote cloud for the first time
- Write in the search bar '' remote ''
- Right click on '' Remote Desktop Connection ''
- Then pin it to the taskbar.
- Next, open the remote desktop connection.
- When the new window opens, click on the arrow:
- In computer, enter your domain RDP
- In username enter your Windows user
- Do not check the checkbox for your credentials.
- Click on connect
- Enter your password
- Press save
- Do OK
You are now ready to use your GEM-CLOUD
Go to the site to start remote configuration: https://remotedesktop.google.com/access/
You can also follow this Youtube tutorial for the steps :
A new page will open, you will have to weigh on '' Add to Chrome ''
Ready to install. Click on '' Accept and Install ''
Enter a code and all the necessary information.
Follow the remaining steps.