- In the POS (Point of Sale), press F5 or the click the ADD button to enter a new item,
- Enter "TS" (TIRE STORAGE) in the Item field and press "ENTER",
- Use the "Clipboard" icon to copy your tire information to the next,
- Once you have entered the quantity and price for storage, a "TIRE STORAGE" window will appear,
- Fill in all the information, tire size, tire weariness, and note,
- Click the printer to display the labels of the selected storage,
Note: The tire storage will be automatically set as active as soon as you hit the save button.
Tip : Use the "Pad" icon to copy paste the first line to the next line, click it 3 times if you entered a quantity of 4
Common issues: If the tire storage window is not showing when you entered the code, it`s probably because the category type is not set to "Storage".