Taxes class configuration:
- Go to “Configuration” / “Company management”,
- Click on taxes tab,
- Click on the button with a yellow cylinder and two green arrows (Taxes Management).
The top grid presents the tax group that will be use in the customer, vendor and item in quote/invoice/PO
Select on item in the top grid and manage tax level in the grid bellow.
Follow these steps to adjust:
- Edit or create a new line in the grid
- Level: add a number to set the calculation order
- Tax: click in the field to popup a window with all tax code. To transfer on tax code, simply double-click.
- Rate: modify the rate in %
- Number: Leave empty, the system will take the number from the tax code grid
- Effective date: add a date to start the tax change
- GL: Leave empty, the system will take the number from the tax code grid
- Cumulative: apply or not by checking the box
Note : All changes will by applied when reloading a quote