Configuration of tax classes:
- Configuration of tax classes:
- Go to the “Configuration” / “Company Management” menu
- Click on the tax tab
ATTENTION: APPLYING A RATE CHANGE IN THE FUTURE
To apply a starting date to a rate change, you must not use the plus sign ( + ) to adjust the 2012 tax. Using the plus sign ( + ) will add a tax group.
Click on the line under the current tax, enter the required information and save.
Select a tax class: E.g.: STD
- Select a tax class: E.g.: STD
- Go to "Tax Group Management" by clicking on the second empty field "Tax",
- Click on the "+" sign to add new tax,
- You can modify existing tax in an existing tax class: E.g.: change the tax to 9.975% starting on January 1, 2020,
- When you are done with all changes click on cumulative in the tax box,
- Close and restart GEM-CAR.
Tax configuration per client:
- Go to POS,
- Click on the spy glass next to the field "Customer" in order to access client’s file,
- Choose a customer,
- Choose the tab "Additional Information",
- Click on the tax button,
- Double click in the tax class list,