- Go to "Configuration" / "Security"
- In the "Security configuration" menu click on the spy glass next to the "User field"
- If you want to modify an existing user click on it
- If you want to create new user click on the green "+" sign and enter "Name", "User", "Password" and "Person responsible for project follow ups" (optional)
- If you want to a give administrative access to a given user click on the check mark "is an Administrator"
- If you want to give limited access to a given user choose and double-click on it, you will be redirected back to "Security configuration menu"
- Back in the "Security configuration" menu you can specify the menus and submenus that will be accessible for this particular user
- Save in order to apply the changes
NOTE: If you want to give access to POS you need to link the given user to an advisor, otherwise even if the user is administrator, he won't be able to modify/create estimates.