You can associate/link specific duties to a category TIRE (usually the 700) in the same way that you can associate/link items to another product.
In the case of specific duties, the item is linked to the category TIRES, so any new product created in this category will automatically be linked to the specific duties without having to link the specific duties to every new product/tire.
- From the Main Menu / Inventory Management / Product/Job code management:
- In the new Product/Job code management, click on the Category spyglass
- Product/Job Categories Management will open
- At the bottom part, use the Linked spyglass to open the product list
- Search for your product code for the TIRE SPECIFIC DUTIES FEE (previously created, not by default: Creation of linked product as "Specific duty")