Via the PDV, click on the icon with the Blue Book/Calculator.
Activate your cash register
- Go to the “Configuration” / “General Information” menu,
- Select option 29,
Step 1: Start the cash
- Select your clerk and cash register,
- Press the “+” to empty the cash fields,
- Enter the number of each coin and dollar amount,
- Validate your totals (note that this has no connection to accounting. If money is missing, you must make accounting entries in your financial system),
- Click on the “$” icon or F1.
F1: Start the cash (enter your values before clicking),
F2: Start the cash with the last saved values,
F3: Add an amount to the cash,
F4: Withdraw an amount from the cash,
F5: Empty the cash register fields,
F10: Close the cash,
F11: Print the balance report,
NOTE: The next day, you will start with the previous day’s amounts by default by hitting F2.