- Color code used on estimates
- What are the color codes in the Point of Sale
- Display color code that indicates that a parts inventory is less than the minimum, via the POS
- Display a message that indicates that a part in inventory is at its minimum via the POS - V7.0
- How to mask or hide the cost and profit margin on the POS (Point of Sale) window
- Configuration to hide the vehicle information with a note box from the POS
- How to set an automatic default profit margin when manually entering parts on the POS window
- How to configure the additional margin to print out a report on additional profits
Features and functions
- How to print your labels for the next oil/belt change/service V6.0
- How to enter an invoice for an inventory/stock purchase for the shop
- How to make a guarantee invoice without affecting the sales margin reports
- How to verify and adjust your profit/margin on your estimate before presenting it
- Put notes on a vehicle and see them in the POS - 7.0
- How to hide the memo panel (white box) in the POS
- How to activate the " Account receivables " payment method for a particular customer?
- How to set a credit limit for a customer?
- How to register a payment on an account receivable customer?
- How do I credit an invoice or refund a customer?
- Trying to edit an item from the grid rather than from the bottom of the grid